Zandi's musings.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nightmares

Last night I went to bed with a slight headache and I think I woke up 7 times totally, after dreaming that something big and alive (not fleas, gnats and other assorted relatives) is with me in me bed, making me jump out of bed and turning on the light, when it happened the first time I was totally sure that it is true, second time as well, third time, as I jumped out the bed I thought 'not this silly dream again' but still turned on the light.

Fourth time I went to the toilet, fifth time the dream escalated so I had to check again, sixth and seventh time I didn't even completely wake up, knowing already in my dreams that it is just a dream and then I slept peacefully until morning. So if you are plagued by nightmares just make yourself realize it is a dream and it should help you break its spell.

The creatures I dreamt about were 1. a rat, 2. spiders, 3. insects and a giant bonelike structure, 4. wasps, 5. lizards climbing on walls, 6. and 7. I am not sure but probably something in the vein of the previous 5.

Anyway it is also good if you start writing down your dreams, as you then remember them more clearly and you have a bigger measure of control over them. Good luck and sweet dreams.

p.s.: Don't bother with dreamcatchers, this is the best one:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home